![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1281
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I couldn’t believe my eyes can turn red that quick over those small thing this graphic novel offer, that’s what called an touching story.
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I] |
| foggyflute |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by foggyflute |
|
#1282
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what graphic novel? vOz daily strip?
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1283
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
What can I write now?
![]() Sry 4 my stupid E skill
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#1284
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Omg, so sleepy, g9 err1s, have best nightmares!!!
Hope 2morrow will b a good day (only 4 me)
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#1285
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
How can I cry over something I draw myself ? Don't put it this stupid way,man
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I] |
| foggyflute |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by foggyflute |
|
#1286
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I want the goddamn name ![]()
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1287
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
today is a freaking day , i must go to hospital........ i'm afraid of doctors , medicine and blood
__________________
PC:MSI X99 SLI-Plus, 5820k 4.0ghz, Gskill 4x4G 2133 GTX660TI, OCZ 256GB, 2TBx2, corsair 650D, Dual U2711 Cooling: ek supremacy LT, Xspc D5, Cyperbower PT 450l/h, XSPC 240, Noctua Nf-S12p x 6. Movie & games : Denon 890, T&V Kurbis for suround, Front T&V Turm, JBL Sub 138, JBL HLS Center, DAC + XMOS 384Kbit-32Bit. Music: Sansui QRX 9001, AR2 |
|
#1288
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
god bless u ( all)
![]()
|
| ji_kay2403 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ji_kay2403 |
|
#1289
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
rest in peace, pal
![]() @foggy: so what's the name? i want it |
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1290
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I think that the phrase "I have to go to hospital" should be used in this situation.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|