![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1211
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Or find another destination. Laos, Cambodia, for example?
![]() Anyway John, nice weekend!!! ![]() ![]()
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1212
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Damn... i'm so hungry - but i've just had (?) a big big hamburger hour ago ...
![]() what will i do now?
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...) Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop [SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE] |
| GhostHammer.v2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by GhostHammer.v2 |
|
#1213
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1214
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
? what kind of dognut? Sweet or Salty? i prefer to salty ![]() anyway,thanks and "rán" is fried ![]() btw, I'm in China now
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...) Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop [SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE] |
| GhostHammer.v2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by GhostHammer.v2 |
|
#1215
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
?
|
|
#1216
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Dognut is kind of sick ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1217
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I have visited Lang Son city for 7 year, I've ever seen china this year
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1218
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Welcome to Singapore!
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1219
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
are you from singapore? I love singapore because It's very clean
I hate vietnam because it very dirty
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1220
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
lol, yeah clean but the food sucks...
//when I first came here, I just have a little thought that all the trees in this town might be made by plastic, lol...so shinny and fresh green on that leaves...far than expected...
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE] |
| emtraisieunhan |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by emtraisieunhan |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|