![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3201
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
. I was almost in love with a girl some year ago, but one day she told me she love my best friend and I gave up . It takes time but I forget about that feeling day by day, now only best friendship between me and them remains . They are going to get married this month, I'm so so so happy and excited .
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR] |
|
#3202
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
|
| vu_quan0508 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by vu_quan0508 |
|
#3203
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
in my case,i took a lot of days off for i feared the girl might refuse me at first(about 30 days) and she didi made a lot of mistakes all those years
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3204
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Good evening, guys!
![]() Today, I've just seen a phrase in wallet, it is "good lucky". I think it has mistake in grammar. ![]() That wallet is made in VN ![]() Because I only heard "good luck" but never heard "good lucky" before. ![]() Am I right?
__________________
[SIZE="1"]Hôm nay trời nhẹ lên cao, Tôi buồn chẳng hiểu vì sao tôi buồn.[/SIZE] |
|
#3205
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
it seem bo be right in gramma cause' adj ussually stand before noun :">:">:">:">:">
|
| Gk_la_oc_sen |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Gk_la_oc_sen |
|
#3206
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#3207
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3208
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#3209
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#3210
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Can we be a friend after loving and break up ?
be a friend and then be a lover , it's true but the reverse is true ? what do you thing with this ?
__________________
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Đang tán 1 em mặt trắng pro cỡ 1280x800, nặng 2,3kg có xăm hình [/SIZE][/COLOR] |
| steel_dragon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by steel_dragon |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|