![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3121
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
hmm imo "to add subtitle to" should be ok and accepted by most people.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3122
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what's the chance do you think that he really want to say it in passive tense? This is why I say grammar only is not enough to make sure you are correctly expressing what you think.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3123
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#3124
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Because I saw it no wrong, so i didn't care. Anyway, I didn't say it wrong. I didn't say firmly about it and I didn't use the negative word "wrong". That's what I meant.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#3125
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
i know i have a lot to learn,i am still not mature enough.... but i will be sure to be my true self:">i meant both his English proficiency and his cool attitude
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3126
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
welcome mate. My first advice is you should try to write everything in a complete paragraph with appropriate conjunction (IELTS and TOEFL require that if I am not wrong). Well how did I started?.... watching lots of movie with subtitles perhaps, and try to analyse the way people says things.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3127
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Supposedly this is what we hear by ear, not by our eyes. Are you sure you hear it without "a" or "s"?
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#3128
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
and try to spam,oops,post in this topic 5-10 posts per day
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3129
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Just like you
|
|
#3130
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Good place to increase posts, huh?
In spam we trust
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|