Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1971  
Old 18-05-2010, 21:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
thanks
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #1972  
Old 18-05-2010, 22:05
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
sorry but i hate guys who use "ya" instead of "you"

I don't think that the word "you" takes much time to type
//anyone know some sites that good for studying English ?
It's a kind of saying, like "What ta ya want from me"
Not for typing faster
Reply With Quote
  #1973  
Old 18-05-2010, 22:17
tucq88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 2,168
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Mr. Paladin 's English is really really good , i like the way he talk in English,a VNese , it's really exciting I'll try harder to be your half mr.Paladin
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Signature :[/COLOR][/I][/B] Kết quả nhận được tương xứng với công sức bỏ ra
Reply With Quote
  #1974  
Old 18-05-2010, 22:20
ncc1411's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 505
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by duy1124 View Post
=))
Poor guy
Quote:
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
So hilarious
"Be strong"
Poor him. haha
__________________
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][RIGHT]SemiNewb[/RIGHT][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1975  
Old 18-05-2010, 22:21
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucq88 View Post
Mr. Paladin 's English is really really good , i like the way he talk in English,a VNese , it's really exciting I'll try harder to be your half mr.Paladin

half as good as you
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1976  
Old 18-05-2010, 22:31
tucq88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 2,168
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post

half as good as you
I mean I want to talk in English as fluently as 1/2 him
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Signature :[/COLOR][/I][/B] Kết quả nhận được tương xứng với công sức bỏ ra
Reply With Quote
  #1977  
Old 18-05-2010, 22:49
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucq88 View Post
I mean I want to talk in English as fluently as 1/2 him
Do you know him,like person in person ?
geez.a lone wolf like me has no friend to pratice,so i always did it(i mean talking) alone
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1978  
Old 19-05-2010, 00:53
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Do you know him,like person in person ?
geez.a lone wolf like me has no friend to pratice,so i always did it(i mean talking) alone
in the honest way of helpin' you out of this shit, this is my advice: never try to show-off, never-ever do it.
@nguyenhoang0112: dat iz da way i talk, doez it haz 'ny prob wit ya?
nuthin' change when ya use "ya" instead o' ya
Reply With Quote
  #1979  
Old 19-05-2010, 09:06
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Writing and Speaking are so difficult that I can't practice alone. I try to reach 6.5 in IELTS test ( dun study anything yet). I still have 1 more year to reach that point. So what can I do? Which English center should I attend to? I can practice reading and listening by myself , so I need with the best p/p to study the rest 2 output skill . BC and ACET are so expensive :( Plz help me...
Reply With Quote
  #1980  
Old 19-05-2010, 09:15
beatƖemania's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,715
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
Writing and Speaking are so difficult that I can't practice alone. I try to reach 6.5 in IELTS test ( dun study anything yet). I still have 1 more year to reach that point. So what can I do? Which English center should I attend to? I can practice reading and listening by myself , so I need with the best p/p to study the rest 2 output skill . BC and ACET are so expensive :( Plz help me...
Go to some English speaking clubs to practice your speaking skill, I usually go to Drink & Talk coffee shop (www.drinkandtalk.net) at weekend to chat in English . As for writing skill, try to write a lot in this thread =).
__________________
[SIZE="1"]No Bullshit Zone[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:59.