![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1821
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
My friend want to suicide.She cut her arm last night.Fortunately,we found and rescued her ontime.I'm very confused now.What can I do to make her love the life?
__________________
........................................................................... |
|
#1822
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
You should find the reason that make her want to suicide, and I think you'll make her to love the life, let her know that there friends always beside her ^^ |
|
#1823
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Get to know the reason why she wants to commit suicide. Could it be unsatisfied job , broken love, family issues ???
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3 Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5 Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz |
|
#1824
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
No one continues :(, I want to improve my English skill
|
|
#1825
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
spam for funnnnnnn
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#1826
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
|
#1827
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Mai Khoi has released a new album called "Made in Mai Khoi", I think it should be "Made by Mai Khoi"! Is that right?
__________________
[QUOTE=trunkz;22274926]Hỏi nó có cho xếp hình không: - Cho: "Thứ dễ dãi vậy anh không thể quen được". - Không cho: "Vậy mà yêu cái mẹ gì, vĩnh biệt"[/QUOTE] |
| mr_bom0708 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mr_bom0708 |
|
#1828
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
=))Well, i have the same opinion as you that "made by" is correct ![]() ////////// Tomorrow i'm going to take a Economic Math 2 mid-course exam , which now is straining me so much.And Micro-Economic, that subject is too complicated for me to "digest"
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi |
|
#1829
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
LoL, made in Mai Khoi, and made with who ?
|
| real_spamer9x |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by real_spamer9x |
|
#1830
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|