Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 20-05-2010, 02:05
strong_fix's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,545
Bán HDD Samsung 80GB.

Done.........
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-05-2010, 03:13
nguyenthucbk's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 979
Re: Bán HDD Samsung 80GB.

sata 400 có lẽ ok
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]I just wanna be loved[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-05-2010, 03:31
AMDFC's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 1,596
Re: Bán HDD Samsung 80GB.

giá chuẩn...........
__________________
[QUOTE]Name : Hoàng Anh Minh
Phone : 01689953308
Add: Tới sân Mỹ Đình hỏi làng Nhân Mỹ ngay cạnh ,rồi đi thẳng vào cái giếng làng là đến nhà em :D
[COLOR="Blue"]+ Chú ý :Đồ mua đã hết thời gian trách nhiệm sẽ không nhận lại[/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-05-2010, 03:43
nguyenthucbk's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 979
Re: Bán HDD Samsung 80GB.

ngủ muộn thế bác
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]I just wanna be loved[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-05-2010, 07:38
strong_fix's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,545
Re: Bán HDD Samsung 80GB.

cảm ơn bác Thức Bách khoa và bác Anh Minh up giúp nhé.

Ai qua lấy thì bớt 20k tiền xăng........
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20-05-2010, 07:43
TVCOMPUTER's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 1,326
Re: Bán HDD Samsung 80GB.

bác cho em ghạch cái nhé 0902853333 tí qua luôn, nhà ngay Hồng Mai
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][B]0902853333 Mr Quỳnh 1983[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20-05-2010, 08:48
strong_fix's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,545
Re: Bán HDD Samsung 80GB.

Đã bán........
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:56.