Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 17-05-2010, 14:53
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 374
Bán lap Dell Studio 1537 P8600 ram 3G , Hdd 250G có pic

Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 ; 2.4GHz ; 3GB ; 250GB ; VGA 512MB ; DVD+/-RW DL ; 15.6-inch ; ; 2.4kg
Giá bán :11.5 triệu
LH :0904855660





Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-05-2010, 16:50
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 374
Re: Bán lap Dell Studio 1537 P8600 ram 3G , Hdd 250G có pic

ccần bán gấp trong ngày nhé
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-05-2010, 11:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 374
Re: Bán lap Dell Studio 1537 P8600 ram 3G , Hdd 250G có pic

up.......................................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-05-2010, 21:02
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 374
Re: Bán lap Dell Studio 1537 P8600 ram 3G , Hdd 250G có pic

999999999999999999999999999999
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18-05-2010, 23:33
vuayeu12's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 179
Re: Bán lap Dell Studio 1537 P8600 ram 3G , Hdd 250G có pic

bảo hành mấy tháng bác
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:04.