Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14-05-2010, 19:10
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Cần mua 1 chú Lenovo G450

Em đang cần mua 1 chú Lenovo G450 chip T3100, bác nào có pm em nhé
0979.345139
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-05-2010, 22:21
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Re: Cần mua 1 chú Lenovo G450

ko có bác nào có ah
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15-05-2010, 11:13
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Re: Cần mua 1 chú Lenovo G450

ko bác nào có ah
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:20.