Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-05-2010, 11:22
kekedaine's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 4,382
bán tản nhiệt VGA PcCooler HP3-863 mới mua - Full BOX

chuyển sang topic :

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=980288

MOD xóa hộ
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2010, 11:23
kekedaine's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 4,382
Re: bán tản nhiệt VGA PcCooler HP3-863 mới mua - Full BOX

có gì các bác cứ sms nha, em đi học phát ! thanks ^^!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-05-2010, 11:37
kekedaine's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 4,382
Re: bán tản nhiệt VGA PcCooler HP3-863 mới mua - Full BOX

up thêm bộ lưu điện nha ! hi
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-05-2010, 12:55
Ccuong_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 656
Re: bán tản nhiệt VGA PcCooler HP3-863 mới mua - Full BOX

up cho Bk nhà ta
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-05-2010, 15:02
kekedaine's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 4,382
Re: bán tản nhiệt VGA PcCooler HP3-863 mới mua - Full BOX

nhà ta toàn BK thui !hehe ...
các bác vào up hộ dùm em nha cho nó mau chóng đi phát ! hi
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:10.