Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 26-04-2010, 14:44
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 848
Hdd Western Digital Caviar Green Sata 2 1T bán.

Hdd WD Caviar Green Sata 2 1T cache 32Mb hàng xách tay new 100% nguyên seal ai mua tự xé seal nha.
Giá : đã bán.

A c e nào cần thì liên hệ.
0938.134.156
96/30 Lê Lai Q.1.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-04-2010, 18:33
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 848
Re: Hdd Western Digital Caviar Green Sata 2 1T bán.

upppppppppppppppp.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-04-2010, 18:36
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 499
Re: Hdd Western Digital Caviar Green Sata 2 1T bán.

Up hộ + 1.3 T lần 1
Trả giá vui thôi nếu bác bán đc thì bán không thì cũng đừng chém tui nhé
__________________
[CENTER]Đời đen phận bạc, yêu lắm đau nhiều[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27-04-2010, 09:47
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 848
Re: Hdd Western Digital Caviar Green Sata 2 1T bán.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlp156 View Post
Up hộ + 1.3 T lần 1
Trả giá vui thôi nếu bác bán đc thì bán không thì cũng đừng chém tui nhé
tks đã up dùm.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27-04-2010, 20:23
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 49
Re: Hdd Western Digital Caviar Green Sata 2 1T bán.

up cho mau đi.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28-04-2010, 16:03
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 848
Re: Hdd Western Digital Caviar Green Sata 2 1T bán.

uppppppppppppppp.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 29-04-2010, 09:08
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 848
Re: Hdd Western Digital Caviar Green Sata 2 1T bán.

upppppppppppppppppppppp.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:47.