Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 25-04-2010, 22:25
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Dọn nhà bán linh kiện vi tính ....

mod close giùm em.
__________________
my home: 36J, Cư xá ngân hàng, F.Tân thuận tây, Q.7
mobile: 0917421002
Y!M: bacchoideptrai
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-04-2010, 00:38
bigsolarboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 5,120
Re: Dọn nhà bán linh kiện vi tính ....

up.................
__________________
nguyễn tiến dũng fone 0902.199.175 .tài khoảng vcb: 007.100.5452134
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-04-2010, 08:33
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Dọn nhà bán linh kiện vi tính ....

Lên nào ................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27-04-2010, 09:30
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Dọn nhà bán linh kiện vi tính ....

Len nao .................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:45.