Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 23-04-2010, 21:33
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 70
Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

closed............
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23-04-2010, 22:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 70
Re: Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

up
...........................
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:21
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 70
Re: Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

up ..................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24-04-2010, 21:10
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 70
Re: Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

......................
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-04-2010, 00:40
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 70
Re: Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

......................
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 25-04-2010, 01:02
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 125
Re: Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

Máy ngon nhưng ổ cứng hơi bé, mới lại ở HCM nên ko check đc. Up hộ
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25-04-2010, 11:02
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 70
Re: Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirimaru00 View Post
Máy ngon nhưng ổ cứng hơi bé, mới lại ở HCM nên ko check đc. Up hộ
thanks, cấu hình zin nó vậy, bác nào thik cứ up ổ cứng
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 25-04-2010, 16:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 70
Re: Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

.....................
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 26-04-2010, 00:03
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 70
Re: Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

....................
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 25-05-2010, 00:37
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 70
Re: Dell Precision M6300 cần bán giá tốt

bận quá ko up thường xuyên dc
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:59.