Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 21-04-2010, 15:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 19
Bán 1 laptop HP ProBook 4410s P7570, mới 99.99

da ban, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-04-2010, 16:34
lxv lxv is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 80
Re: Bán 1 laptop HP ProBook 4410s P7570, mới 99.99

up len nay!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-04-2010, 19:02
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 72
Re: Bán 1 laptop HP ProBook 4410s P7570, mới 99.99

hôm nào sẽ qua
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-04-2010, 20:01
chinhtit's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 633
Re: Bán 1 laptop HP ProBook 4410s P7570, mới 99.99

em vừa alo cho bác
sđt :09xxxxx486 đó
hi`hi`
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-04-2010, 09:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 435
Re: Bán 1 laptop HP ProBook 4410s P7570, mới 99.99

Bạn PM cho mình giá chuẩn của em nó nhé!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:32
Annyse7en's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 1,157
Re: Bán 1 laptop HP ProBook 4410s P7570, mới 99.99

500 ảnh thì tốt
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22-04-2010, 16:24
lxv lxv is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 80
Re: Bán 1 laptop HP ProBook 4410s P7570, mới 99.99

PM cho mình giá chuẩn
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22-04-2010, 21:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 19
Re: Bán 1 laptop HP ProBook 4410s P7570, mới 99.99

bán hàng đắt khách
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-04-2010, 08:20
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 290
Re: Bán 1 laptop HP ProBook 4410s P7570, mới 99.99

bán hàng đắt khách
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:01.