Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-04-2010, 13:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 135
Mua MSI 4670 tai

Cần mua MSI 4670 tại HN , còn bảo hành , ai bán pm gấp . Liên lạc qua nick unrealman_00_tlt hoặc để lại mes
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-04-2010, 13:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 583
Re: Mua MSI 4670 tai

Up hộ bác cho máu lửa
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-04-2010, 14:58
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 135
Re: Mua MSI 4670 tai

up up
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-04-2010, 15:07
buonnguqua's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 3,591
Re: Mua MSI 4670 tai

Có topic của tui kìa
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=874652
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-04-2010, 15:43
tokochan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 862
Re: Mua MSI 4670 tai

HIS 4670 dual DVI bảo hành hơn năm rưỡi 1tr350k
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-04-2010, 21:17
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 135
Re: Mua MSI 4670 tai

up up , ai có liên hệ với em nào đang cần gấp
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-04-2010, 22:24
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 135
Re: Mua MSI 4670 tai

xuống nhanh quá up up
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2010, 17:45
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 135
Re: Mua MSI 4670 tai

up up up up up
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-04-2010, 17:50
duyminh0207's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,905
Re: Mua MSI 4670 tai

up up up up up
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:37.