Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-04-2010, 11:41
teentozero's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,802
Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k optical in/out,SB0200 5.1= 150k

0988222660

198/5/32 phan văn trị f12 q bình thạnh
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Chuyên cung cấp nội thất cao cấp và trang thiết bị nhà hàng - khách sạn - 0988222660 - Nam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] =_=
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-04-2010, 12:46
teentozero's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,802
Re: Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

up.......................
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Chuyên cung cấp nội thất cao cấp và trang thiết bị nhà hàng - khách sạn - 0988222660 - Nam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] =_=
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-04-2010, 20:18
teentozero's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,802
Re: Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

up............................
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Chuyên cung cấp nội thất cao cấp và trang thiết bị nhà hàng - khách sạn - 0988222660 - Nam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] =_=
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-04-2010, 00:24
teentozero's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,802
Re: Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

.............................
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Chuyên cung cấp nội thất cao cấp và trang thiết bị nhà hàng - khách sạn - 0988222660 - Nam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] =_=
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-04-2010, 00:26
f14's Avatar
f14 f14 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 17,749
Re: Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

up........
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][I]Glock : Confidence to Live Your Life[/I][/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[SIZE="1"][b]
[COLOR="Gray"]f14lab.com
more info: f14@f14lab.com[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-04-2010, 09:13
teentozero's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,802
Re: Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

up.......................
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Chuyên cung cấp nội thất cao cấp và trang thiết bị nhà hàng - khách sạn - 0988222660 - Nam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] =_=
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-04-2010, 09:26
A.D.N's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 956
Re: Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

maddog có bớt ko anh ?
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Làm tận tâm - Sống tận hưởng[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2010, 13:42
tamcut's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 927
Re: Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

gia good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]call 0981860867,413b cộng hòaTB,HCM[B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-04-2010, 15:59
teentozero's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,802
Re: Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

thks bro.........................
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Chuyên cung cấp nội thất cao cấp và trang thiết bị nhà hàng - khách sạn - 0988222660 - Nam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] =_=
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-04-2010, 16:44
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 334
Re: Mad dog entertaiment 7.1 = 400k,SB0200 = 150k

CHo em 500 hình cái sound
__________________
When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen =.='

Nothing impossible. Impossible ~ I'm possible =.='
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:28.