Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-04-2010, 16:17
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Bán SS 1TB , E6500

1 - SAMSUNG 1TB/7200rpm/32M

Còn BH 32 tháng FPT, còn nguyên hộp , ốc vít linh tinh

Giá : 1T650k

2 - Intel Dualcore E6500 :

Hàng box, nguyên hộp + fan zin, còn BH 36 tháng - 15 ngày

Giá : sold

Giá trên fix hết rồi các bác nhé

Liên hệ : Tuấn Anh
96 Trần Tử Bình, Hoàng Quốc Việt
0915958559
(đt liệt nút, cảm phiền các bác đừng nhắn tin)
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-04-2010, 16:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 4,432
Re: Bán SS 1TB , E6500

Up. Còn con 1,5TB nào ko bác cả ?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-04-2010, 16:55
AMD_team's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 2,309
Re: Bán SS 1TB , E6500

Up...................................................
__________________
[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed]SamShop.com.vn[/COLOR] _ Phòng 106[Cty Hồng Hà] - Ngõ 109 Trường Chinh - Đống Đa - Hà Nội.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed] [Open 8h AM - 10h PM]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] Call : Mr. [COLOR=DarkRed]Tuyên: 0968558868[/COLOR] YM: [COLOR=DarkRed]Opteron_1212

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-04-2010, 17:14
RED_DEVIL's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 2,504
Re: Bán SS 1TB , E6500

giá yêu quá.
__________________
-Dũng NC ; DĐ:0904.833.833 - ; yahoo : toc_dung ; ngõ 8 lý nam đế
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-04-2010, 17:18
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 17
Re: Bán SS 1TB , E6500

đánh dấu, tối trúng lô thì em phone cho bác.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-04-2010, 19:37
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Re: Bán SS 1TB , E6500

up....................................
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:55
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Re: Bán SS 1TB , E6500

up......................................
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-04-2010, 11:00
vp123456's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,494
Re: Bán SS 1TB , E6500

up nè ^^ .............
__________________
Bán cả dàn i5 chiến game:
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=78161423#post78161423
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-04-2010, 11:38
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 4,432
Re: Bán SS 1TB , E6500

Up........
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-04-2010, 14:08
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Re: Bán SS 1TB , E6500

tối nay mà MU vào bán kết thì bớt luôn mỗi cái 50k, hàng có sl, hiện tại mỗi thứ còn 2-3 cái thôi cả nhà nhé
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:56.