Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-04-2010, 22:49
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

Seagate 160GB ATA mới 100% hàng chính hãng còn bảo hành 1/2 năm - 500N
Vỏ Case Nguồn 430W đẹp - 80N
Hdd 20gb tốt - 80N
SamSung 80GB Ata tốt - 350N
5 hdd Seagate 5GB - 30N/chú
Vài chú hdd chết 80gb và 120gb chết nguyên tem - 30N/chú
Call me: 0979.345139
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-04-2010, 00:16
Ccuong_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 656
Re: Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

hjx. bác sưu tầm nhiều hdd thế
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-04-2010, 00:42
dinhvandiep's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 1,928
Re: Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

Toan hdd khung
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-04-2010, 12:40
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Re: Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

hehee ko co' bac' nao` ung? ho^. em a`
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-04-2010, 20:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Re: Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

up thêm 1 số hàng đồng nát
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-04-2010, 20:33
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 437
Re: Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

Em bán SS 160GB SATA,còn BH 2 năm giá 580k nè, hdd của bác hết bh rùi mà =giá của hdd còn BH

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=890884
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-04-2010, 15:53
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Re: Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

update lại giá.......
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-04-2010, 12:59
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Re: Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

up......................
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-04-2010, 07:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Re: Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

up..............
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 16-04-2010, 19:57
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 461
Re: Rất nhiều đồ hay ho

up.............
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:45.