Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 26-03-2010, 19:45
namthy99's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 2,172
Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

Mình có cái USB này bị mất nắp, đã dùng nắp Buffalo xài đỡ, con này Ver : B1, con này hack pass web Ok, bao test 3 ngày cho anh em yên tâm.
Đã bán
Cảm ơn các bạn đã xem tin.



__________________
0919082909
nghnam99@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-04-2010, 23:13
namthy99's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 2,172
Re: Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

up.............
__________________
0919082909
nghnam99@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-04-2010, 23:17
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

Up cái đi ngủ , mai dậy sớm
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-04-2010, 23:24
f14's Avatar
f14 f14 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 17,749
Re: Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

up..............
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][I]Glock : Confidence to Live Your Life[/I][/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[SIZE="1"][b]
[COLOR="Gray"]f14lab.com
more info: f14@f14lab.com[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-04-2010, 12:03
namthy99's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 2,172
Re: Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

cảm ơn các bạn nhiều
__________________
0919082909
nghnam99@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20-04-2010, 12:07
bigsolarboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 5,120
Re: Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

up..............
__________________
nguyễn tiến dũng fone 0902.199.175 .tài khoảng vcb: 007.100.5452134
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20-04-2010, 21:07
f14's Avatar
f14 f14 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 17,749
Re: Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

up..........
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][I]Glock : Confidence to Live Your Life[/I][/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[SIZE="1"][b]
[COLOR="Gray"]f14lab.com
more info: f14@f14lab.com[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20-04-2010, 21:17
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

up................
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21-04-2010, 19:20
namthy99's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 2,172
Re: Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

up ngày mới
__________________
0919082909
nghnam99@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 22-04-2010, 19:10
namthy99's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 2,172
Re: Bán USB wifi D-link DWL-G122

up....................
__________________
0919082909
nghnam99@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:29.