Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 19-03-2010, 17:32
hoainam708's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 107
Bán nguồn Acbel I Power 560W

Giá cho em nó ra đi la 900k , Còn bảo hành hơn 1 năm
Dt 0972501303 gọi nha pro ko còn tiền nt lại .
LH: 88 Xô viết nghệ tĩnh. P21 Q BT, Phía thị nghè
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-03-2010, 18:16
hoainam708's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 107
Re: Bán nguồn Acbel I Power 560W

upppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-03-2010, 07:52
hoainam708's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 107
Re: Bán nguồn Acbel I Power 560W

uppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-03-2010, 09:27
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: Bán nguồn Acbel I Power 560W

Gống con PSU thg bạn , up dùm
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-03-2010, 09:53
Mr_K_2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,061
Re: Bán nguồn Acbel I Power 560W

Giá good cho cấu hình tầm trung nà!
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DimGray"]Mr_Khải 0909654303
05 Cao Thắng, P2, Q3, TpHCM.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20-03-2010, 12:45
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 262
Re: Bán nguồn Acbel I Power 560W

750k nha ông bạn!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:48.