Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 17-03-2010, 20:36
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 34
Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

-Thanh lý con chip E2180 Dual Core 2.0GHz, giá: 800k. Call: Ánh 01668875669
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-03-2010, 20:37
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Re: Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

khiếp quá......................
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17-03-2010, 20:37
PES9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,874
Re: Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

trời ơi cái giá ạ
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]Ym: DMC_150196 | đt: 0903771701 (sms only) or 0956576352 (call only)[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17-03-2010, 20:38
quancd8's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,178
Re: Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

vãi bằng giá e2200 rồi mà bác.con này nguyên seal à
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17-03-2010, 20:39
cmhung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 3,792
Re: Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

vãi lúa cái giá
__________________
-
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17-03-2010, 20:39
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Re: Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

ơ thế 2200 được tận 950k ạ, em bán 900k có đưcọ không????
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17-03-2010, 20:41
cmhung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 3,792
Re: Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUforever View Post
ơ thế 2200 được tận 950k ạ, em bán 900k có đưcọ không????
E2200 900k thôi, cứ thế trừ dần 50k cho những em dưới trướng
__________________
-
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17-03-2010, 20:45
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 34
Re: Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

các bác chém em ghê quá.hehe.em là newbie mới tập post bài nên chưa biết giá cả, vừa xem thấy có bác bán 800k , em cũng để giá 800k bác nào thấy đc thì cho em hòn gạch nha ^^
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 17-03-2010, 20:53
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,608
Re: Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

em dat gach cai nhe ,vua goi cho bac , so 098xxx350 , sang mai qua lay
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 17-03-2010, 21:24
sircuong1303's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,665
Re: Thanh lý con em E2180 Dual Core 2.0 GHz

upppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Mini PC: [COLOR="Purple"]Asus H170I PLUS D3[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Pentium G4400[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Cyan"]Gskill 16GB/ 1600Mhz[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Lime"]SSD 2.5" Sandisk Plus 480GB[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]Adapter Delta 18V-12A[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Orange"]CM Quickfire XTi[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Magenta"]Mouse Razer DA World of Tanks[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Sienna"]pad AMD 50th[/COLOR] [/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:52.