Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-03-2010, 16:06
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

Bán 1 chú card như tiêu đề, only card , còn BH 1 năm tại MH , giá fix ùi

LH : tuấn anh 96 trần tử bình
0915958559
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2010, 16:09
buffalo1359's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

Giá chuẩn quá

Bán
Acbel 660W bh ~12th FullBox = 1250k
Kinhmax 2gb 800 bh~12th = 700k
__________________
♦0968♥566♠588♣
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-03-2010, 16:31
Hannibal2020's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 437
Re: Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

Vừa SMS cho chủ thớt nhé, mình ở Cầu Diễn. Có gì vác qua luôn nhé.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-03-2010, 16:36
....Kiều♥Trang....'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 5,143
Re: Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

Ông anh bán đồ zì cũng rẻ
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][Code] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Phong Lưu _ Đa Tình[/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [/Code][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-03-2010, 17:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 909
Re: Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

Giá ngon quá!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-03-2010, 18:25
dinhtrung1810's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 3,017
Re: Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

up phát
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-03-2010, 18:37
gakhonggay's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 3,814
Re: Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

Đặt gạch nếu vẫn còn
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-03-2010, 18:51
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Re: Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

còn hàng, nhưng phải chờ đồng chí hanibal qua hoặc không qua đã , em sẽ update liên tục
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-03-2010, 18:55
sh_14012006's Avatar
cài win dạo ...
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 7,364
Re: Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

e cũng có cái tương tự hihi
__________________
[I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]0868 151 151 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-03-2010, 18:56
titanxx_xx's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 114
Re: Inno3D 8600GT 256DDR3 còn BH 1y 750k

up cho cái giá tốt...
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B]Thuê chỗ đặt máy chủ[/B] giá chỉ [COLOR="Red"]20k /1 tháng[/COLOR]
Băng thông 100 Mbps | Datacenter Tier 3 quốc tế[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][U]Tel:[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]0966.661.668[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Chi tiết [/U]:http://maychuquocte.com[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:17.