Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-03-2010, 12:53
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 173
Cần mua một đôi loa vi tính chống cháy

Đang cần gấp một đôi loa vi tính chống cháy trong chiều nay, gần khu vực Cầu Giấy, Thuỵ Khuê.
Bác nào có để lại cho em
Liên lạc theo chữ kí
Thanks
__________________
Sdt:0977313071 (zalo, viper, fb)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2010, 12:57
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Re: Cần mua một đôi loa vi tính chống cháy

hic, có đây , có em microlab 2.0 , thôi xin 50k thôi, ở cầu giấy luôn này
0915958559
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:31.