Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-03-2010, 01:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 115
Desknote P3 1G, LCD 16", RAM 320MB

Bán 1 cái Desknote nhỏ gọn có cấu hình sau:
P3 1G.
Ram 320MB (sdram laptop)
HDD 20GB
LCD 16"
CD+FDD
Sound,Lan onboard (2 cổng Lan)
Loa tích hợp.
Ổn áp 550VA.
Keyboard+mouse.

Giá 1tr

__________________
LH: Trung - Phone: 0918.662.558
Email : newtrung2002@yahoo.com
606 Hồ Học Lãm, Q.Bình Tân, TP.HCM
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2010, 09:35
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 115
Re: Desknote P3 1G, LCD 16", RAM 320MB

chào buổi sáng.
__________________
LH: Trung - Phone: 0918.662.558
Email : newtrung2002@yahoo.com
606 Hồ Học Lãm, Q.Bình Tân, TP.HCM
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-03-2010, 23:57
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 115
Re: Desknote P3 1G, LCD 16", RAM 320MB

Chào buổi tối.
__________________
LH: Trung - Phone: 0918.662.558
Email : newtrung2002@yahoo.com
606 Hồ Học Lãm, Q.Bình Tân, TP.HCM
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-03-2010, 09:45
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 115
Re: Desknote P3 1G, LCD 16", RAM 320MB

chào buổi sáng.
__________________
LH: Trung - Phone: 0918.662.558
Email : newtrung2002@yahoo.com
606 Hồ Học Lãm, Q.Bình Tân, TP.HCM
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-03-2010, 11:49
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 115
Re: Desknote P3 1G, LCD 16", RAM 320MB

Good Afternoon!
__________________
LH: Trung - Phone: 0918.662.558
Email : newtrung2002@yahoo.com
606 Hồ Học Lãm, Q.Bình Tân, TP.HCM
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:10.