Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-03-2010, 09:58
quốc123's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 315
Cần mua Ram Corsair bus 1066 twin 2x1g

Cần mua Ram Corsair bus 1066 Twin 2x1g bác nào có pm cho mình hoặc sms cho mình số đt :0937 332 499.
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][SIZE="4"][I][SIZE="4"]Quốc[/SIZE][/I] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]:
ĐT : 0797 331878 - Phú Mỹ Hưng - Q7 - Tp HCM
Msi Z77 Mpower-3770k-Dominator GT 4x4g 1866 - ASUS gtx 1660ti - Ssd Corsair 128gGTX neutron-Seasonic 650X- WC custom
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2010, 10:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 391
Re: Cần mua Ram Corsair bus 1066 twin 2x1ghz

ram ma 1ghz ha troi :( up ho nay
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2010, 18:18
quốc123's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 315
Re: Cần mua Ram Corsair bus 1066 twin 2x1ghz

Cám ơn brồ nhiều !
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][SIZE="4"][I][SIZE="4"]Quốc[/SIZE][/I] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]:
ĐT : 0797 331878 - Phú Mỹ Hưng - Q7 - Tp HCM
Msi Z77 Mpower-3770k-Dominator GT 4x4g 1866 - ASUS gtx 1660ti - Ssd Corsair 128gGTX neutron-Seasonic 650X- WC custom
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-03-2010, 08:51
quốc123's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 315
Re: Cần mua Ram Corsair bus 1066 twin 2x1ghz

up lên!ai có hàng bán lại cho mình nhe!
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][SIZE="4"][I][SIZE="4"]Quốc[/SIZE][/I] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]:
ĐT : 0797 331878 - Phú Mỹ Hưng - Q7 - Tp HCM
Msi Z77 Mpower-3770k-Dominator GT 4x4g 1866 - ASUS gtx 1660ti - Ssd Corsair 128gGTX neutron-Seasonic 650X- WC custom
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:34.