Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 17-12-2019, 11:52
TatDenNgu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 1,309
(Đồng Nai)bán mazda 2 sedan, 2018, mới 90%, 21.000km

Có chiếc mazda 2 mà ít chạy quá, toàn trùm mềm.
Bảo trì, bảo dưỡng định kỳ.
Leng keng
Bán nhanh 470tr.
Sdt mình 0969.659.906
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-12-2019, 16:29
boyhoinach_x8's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 1,115
Re: (Đồng Nai)bán mazda 2 sedan, 2018, mới 90%, 21.000km

Xe 2018 chạy ít trùm mềm bảo dưỡng định kì mà sao chỉ có 90% hả thím ?
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Love is a dangerous disadvantage[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-12-2019, 12:59
tonghuuhiep3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 8,221
Re: (Đồng Nai)bán mazda 2 sedan, 2018, mới 90%, 21.000km

Bản gì bác ?
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen]
[I]Sống chẳng có gì vui[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠[/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkGreen][I][SIZE=2] Thì chết có gì khổ[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen] ------------[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:52.