Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 15-10-2019, 00:34
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2019
Posts: 1,002
Bán sim đuôi 68 giá 268k

Bán sim Vietnamobile đuôi 68. bán 268.000 Hà Nội bác nào mua tàu nhanh nào

via vozForums for iPhone
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15-10-2019, 10:29
Member
Join Date: 07-2013
Posts: 47
Re: Bán sim đuôi 68 giá 268k

Inbox cái sim nhé mai fen

Gửi từ HMD Global Nokia X6 bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-10-2019, 08:16
boylklk9515's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 1,467
Re: Bán sim đuôi 68 giá 268k

0862.579.686 cần bán nè
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B][I]Kiểm tra, check gói khuyến mãi Viettel[/I][/B][/COLOR]
Nạp thẻ chiết khấu cao 3 mạng Viettel - Mobi - Vina
Thanh toán cước trả sau 3 nhà mạng Viettel - Mobi - Vina.
[B][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Đã tốn tiền
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:46.