HD Tune is a hard disk utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
Supported operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
Hardware requirements: hard disk (internal or external), SDD, USB stick, memory card reader.
Note: due to hardware limitations some drives may not support all functions
* Added option to monitor health status during tests
* Fixed display issue with high DPI font settings Changes 4.00:
* Health (S.M.A.R.T) and temperature display support for external drives
* Support for drives larger than 2 TB
* Supports up to 32 drives
* Advanced S.M.A.R.T log functions
* Added short stroke testing
* Extra tests: quick read/write tests
* Added cache test
* More information is shown
* Benchmark tests can be run seperately
* Added option to perform the transfer rate test on the entire surface
* New command line parameters