Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-02-2010, 11:09
convoimap83's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 1,183
Cần mua 1 thanh Ram Laptop 1Gb hoặc 2Gb Bus667

Đã mua được - Close Thread
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-02-2010, 19:03
tranthanhnam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Cần mua 1 thanh Ram Laptop 1Gb hoặc 2Gb Bus667

Tớ cũng đang cần 1 con 2 g đây, ai cí thì sms cho tớ số 0918858458
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2010, 19:42
RED_DEVIL's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 2,504
Re: Cần mua 1 thanh Ram Laptop 1Gb hoặc 2Gb Bus667

em có 1 que 667 1gb nhé 300k fixx luôn.
__________________
-Dũng NC ; DĐ:0904.833.833 - ; yahoo : toc_dung ; ngõ 8 lý nam đế
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-02-2010, 23:41
kinhdoanh95's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 2,242
Re: Cần mua 1 thanh Ram Laptop 1Gb hoặc 2Gb Bus667

thừa mõi 2g/800
__________________
[CENTER][B]Mobile:098.289.1978 (Giờ hành chính only) - Yahoo ID:kinhdoanh_95[/B]
[I]Dell XPS L502X I7, Dell Venue+ IP5+IPad Mini + Hornet 250+PCX125
[B]Lever10 GT+Evo Blue650, Asus SBT990FX-FX4100 +Corsair H60, Asus7770. 4x2G Corsai Domi, SSD 256G Samsung 840+WD Blue 2T. Quartet Infrasonic+Onkyo Intec275LTD,Dell U2713HM.
Logitech Illuminated + Logitec Media Play[/B][/I]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-02-2010, 02:46
MUforever's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,987
Re: Cần mua 1 thanh Ram Laptop 1Gb hoặc 2Gb Bus667

1G Kingston bus 667 con BH gan 3 nam tai BEN 300k
0915958559
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I][B]Creating A Fire Phoenix from the ashes[/B][/I][/COLOR]
...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time[/COLOR][/I] ...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-02-2010, 23:43
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 10
Re: Cần mua 1 thanh Ram Laptop 1Gb hoặc 2Gb Bus667

mình cũng đang cần mua 1 cặp 1gb 667
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:43.