![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
![]() Tất cả các tập mình sẽ upload chung một thư mục. Có hai bản 720p và 1080p cho mọi người lựa chọn. Link: https://www.fshare.vn/folder/MF2NTVOKHGHU (Đã cập nhật tới tập 6) Phụ đề Việt: https://subscene.com/subtitles/game-...-eighth-season (Đã có tập 5) |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
Tks thím, nhớ up đều nhé
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
có vietsub không vậy ? mà đã có phim rồi à, lướt vài web phim thấy chưa có
__________________
[SIZE="2"][QUOTE=Mr.White] Look, I just wanna say that I feel good about our talk this morning...and I'm very eager to hear what you're thinking about...about what we talked about. But, you know, whenever you're ready, of course. Honesty is good. Don't you think? [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Skyler] I [COLOR="Spoiler"][COLOR="White"]fucked[/COLOR][/COLOR] Ted. [/QUOTE][/SIZE] |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
Mới có Eng sub thôi bạn!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
5 sao thôi ko nói nhiều.
__________________
[RIGHT][B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]// i5-7500 // MSI B250M Mortar // ASUS GTX 1060 6GB // Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB // Plextor 128GB M.2 // WD 1TB 7200rpm // Andyson M5+ 450W[/COLOR] [^] [/SIZE][/B] [/RIGHT] |
|
#6
|
||
|
||
|
Re: LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
Nên chèn link sub luôn
|
|
#7
|
||
|
||
|
Re: LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
Update sub luon nha bro ...
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
__________________
[SIZE="2"][QUOTE=Mr.White] Look, I just wanna say that I feel good about our talk this morning...and I'm very eager to hear what you're thinking about...about what we talked about. But, you know, whenever you're ready, of course. Honesty is good. Don't you think? [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Skyler] I [COLOR="Spoiler"][COLOR="White"]fucked[/COLOR][/COLOR] Ted. [/QUOTE][/SIZE] |
|
#9
|
||
|
||
|
Re: LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
cảm ơn thớt, bookmarked
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LINK DOWNLOAD: Games of Thrones S08 720p - 1080p (Update hằng tuần)
|
![]() |
|
|