Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-02-2010, 21:53
kimlong111's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,208
da ban.....................................

.........................................
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Liên hệ : 0985993333 - 01673366666[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-02-2010, 22:31
chipvip_02's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 944
Re: Macbook White cần bán..giá 9T2. có ảnh.

k hiếp...anh này hàng nào cũng có ý...
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="2"] Core™ i7-4790K @5.0/Corsair H80i /GA-Z87X-OC /RAM Avexir Blitz 1.1 DRAGON 8GB 1600MHz / SSD Intel 335 Series 480gb / CM Silent Pro 700W / MSI R9 390 GAMING 8G/ Case Orient W1 / Acer LED S243HL 24''.[/SIZE][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-02-2010, 11:55
kimlong111's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,208
Re: Macbook White cần bán..giá 9T2. có ảnh.

up................................
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Liên hệ : 0985993333 - 01673366666[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-02-2010, 18:32
kimlong111's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,208
Re: Macbook White cần bán..giá 9T2. có ảnh.

up................................................
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Liên hệ : 0985993333 - 01673366666[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2010, 02:11
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 80
Re: Macbook White cần bán..giá 9T2. có ảnh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimlong111 View Post
up................................

eo nhìn ảnh hàng nhàu lắm rồi, bóc tem chưa đấy bác!!!>>>???
giá chuẩn ăn tết đi, pm digishopvn4
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:22.