Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 24-01-2019, 00:05
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2017
Posts: 20
Kiếm phim tải về coi dịp tết

Như tít. Phim gì thích hợp coi dăm ba ngày tết nhỉ mấy bác. e Tính cày lại Intersterllar 12 Monkeys vs Inception )
__________________
[I]Life is too short to hide your feelings. Don't be afraid to say what you feel[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24-01-2019, 08:28
Demacia2214's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 1,175
Re: Cần giúp Kiếm phim tải về coi dịp tết

Coi phim mới đi chứ coi phim cũ làm gì thím

Gửi từ HUAWEI INE-LX2 bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-01-2019, 23:38
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2017
Posts: 20
Re: Kiếm phim tải về coi dịp tết

Phim mới ko có những phim ý tưởng như vậy thím ơi
__________________
[I]Life is too short to hide your feelings. Don't be afraid to say what you feel[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26-01-2019, 00:42
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2017
Posts: 20
Re: Kiếm phim tải về coi dịp tết

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo2990 View Post
Đủ mọi thể loại
Bác củng đã coi The contact 1997 rồi hả
__________________
[I]Life is too short to hide your feelings. Don't be afraid to say what you feel[/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:16.