Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-02-2010, 10:09
aiaiai5s's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 832
Arrow TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

closed
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-02-2010, 10:38
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 19
Re: TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

cho em hỏi ngu tí. bác có vga 9400gt oc 1g của Gigabyte không? hoặc 9600gt trở lên? nếu có em mua ủng hộ
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-02-2010, 10:43
aiaiai5s's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 832
Re: TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhgiay View Post
cho em hỏi ngu tí. bác có vga 9400gt oc 1g của Gigabyte không? hoặc 9600gt trở lên? nếu có em mua ủng hộ
mình bán AGP mà bạn ,PCI hết hàng
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-02-2010, 12:41
aiaiai5s's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 832
Re: TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-02-2010, 13:26
aiaiai5s's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 832
Re: TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

upppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-02-2010, 15:49
aiaiai5s's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 832
Re: TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23-02-2010, 11:57
aiaiai5s's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 832
Re: TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

upppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23-02-2010, 13:42
aiaiai5s's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 832
Re: TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

upppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-02-2010, 15:32
peoplevn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,578
Re: TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

con Audigy là Audigy 2 hay audigy 2 ZS bro.
__________________
[QUOTE][CODE][/CODE][/QUOTE]Add: HCMC
case hộp cơm,mobo HP atom 330.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23-02-2010, 16:09
aiaiai5s's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 832
Re: TẾT TẾT !!!!Xã hàng toàn tập-- List VGA AGP , Sound Creative ....rẽ nhất TPHCM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoplevn View Post
con Audigy là Audigy 2 hay audigy 2 ZS bro.
co hinh` do' bro
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:34.