Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-02-2010, 01:05
kimlong111's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,208
iPod Nano Gen4-16Gb cần bán...giá tốt...

Cần bán iPod Nano Gen4-16Gb máy màu Đen...mới 99%....dùng ổn định. pin siêu tốt.. tất cả mọi thứ ko có gì phải lăn tăn nhiều.
Pk : Sync, tai nghe.
Giá 1T9...
mua bán tại nhà, bao test 1 tháng, lỗi hoàn tiền.
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Liên hệ : 0985993333 - 01673366666[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-02-2010, 11:13
kimlong111's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,208
Re: iPod Nano Gen4-16Gb cần bán...giá tốt...

up................................................
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Liên hệ : 0985993333 - 01673366666[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-02-2010, 18:55
kimlong111's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,208
Re: iPod Nano Gen4-16Gb cần bán...giá tốt...

up.................................
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Liên hệ : 0985993333 - 01673366666[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-02-2010, 23:39
kimlong111's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,208
Re: iPod Nano Gen4-16Gb cần bán...giá tốt...

up................................................
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Liên hệ : 0985993333 - 01673366666[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2010, 23:20
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 22
Re: iPod Nano Gen4-16Gb cần bán...giá tốt...

cho mình xin ảnh thật đc k bạn?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:16.