Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-02-2010, 00:47
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Bán keyboard Logitech Illuminated™

Hàng đã bán
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-02-2010, 00:58
sh_14012006's Avatar
cài win dạo ...
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 7,364
Re: Bán keyboard Logitech Illuminated™

thằng ku lắm hàng vãi
__________________
[I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]0868 151 151 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-02-2010, 01:00
sukute's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 2,336
Re: Bán keyboard Logitech Illuminated™

hàng ngon. up cho bác ^^
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-02-2010, 01:01
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 347
Re: Bán keyboard Logitech Illuminated™

đẹp vãi . up hộ pro
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-02-2010, 02:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,202
Re: Bán keyboard Logitech Illuminated™

up hộ hàng đẹp..................
__________________
[COLOR="Royalblue"][B] CM HAFX+OCZ Fatal1ty 700w Core I7 2600K [COLOR="Green"]Corsair H50+Force 3 120GB+Vengeance 4x4GB[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Asus SaberTooth P67 Dell U2711[COLOR="Orange"] Logitech G510+G300[/COLOR]
[Color="cyan"]Laptop HP Spectre 4005dx[/color][/color]
Cellphone S5 Duo: 0913006699[/color][/b]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-02-2010, 06:52
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,048
Re: Bán keyboard Logitech Illuminated™

Giá này ngon nhỉ, hồi hè em mua là 1tr5 tròn thì phải.
__________________
Trước khi gặp em, anh chỉ biết cắm đầu vào học.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:09.