Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 31-01-2010, 23:35
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

[FONT=verdana]HDD SAS IBM 40K1044 146,8GB 15K rpm [/FONT][FONT=verdana]Hàng made in Singapore, tem 12-2008 nhưng chẳng biết bh mấy năm, tem thấy lạ chẳng biết của ai, nhìn còn mới, ổ nặng trịch: bán giá 2t anh em trả giá thoải mái ok em cho đi ạ.[/FONT]


__________________
my home: 36J, Cư xá ngân hàng, F.Tân thuận tây, Q.7
mobile: 0917421002
Y!M: bacchoideptrai
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-02-2010, 08:17
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

hello ngày mới.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-02-2010, 11:17
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

Hello ngày mới.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-02-2010, 09:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

hello ngày mới.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-02-2010, 08:11
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

Lên nào.....
__________________
my home: 36J, Cư xá ngân hàng, F.Tân thuận tây, Q.7
mobile: 0917421002
Y!M: bacchoideptrai
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17-02-2010, 19:08
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 362
Re: Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

up cho SAS 15k giá rẻ
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24-02-2010, 09:34
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

Lên nào.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 25-02-2010, 08:34
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

Lên nào .......
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 26-02-2010, 11:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

Lên nào.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-03-2010, 09:42
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: Fix giá ăn tết: HDD SAS IBM 143G 15k rpm 2t2

Lên nào ....
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:22.