Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 30-01-2010, 14:48
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 615
Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

Close
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-01-2010, 15:02
titan2912's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 3,782
Re: Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

mấy món khác giá tốt còn cặp crucial thì giá trên mây ^^
__________________
Bảo
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-01-2010, 15:47
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 615
Re: Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

uppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30-01-2010, 18:25
laquocphong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 2,334
Re: Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

Giá nhìn chung cũng dc trừ cặp ram
__________________
Yh : [COLOR="White"]dhvkoc@yahoo.com[/COLOR] tô đen
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30-01-2010, 18:27
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,100
Re: Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

em Z550 chắc ko unlock đc nên giá tốt nhỉ
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 31-01-2010, 11:11
gaquay_69's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 580
Re: Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

cặp ram giá quớ cao,.. được thì 850k,..!! 0126.452.4779
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31-01-2010, 11:14
Cumen's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 5,234
Re: Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

up..........
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-02-2010, 08:00
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 615
Re: Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

uppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-02-2010, 08:42
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 615
Re: Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

upppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-02-2010, 08:28
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 615
Re: Bán Main,Ram,CPU !!!

giá shock 900k nè
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:18.