Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 16-08-2018, 12:29
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 782
Cấu hình cài mac osx mới nhất

Chào các bác, mình cần tư vấn cài hackintosh ở cấu hình như sau:
cpu: i7 8700k
main: z370 aorus ultra gaming
card: rx 480 8g msi gaming
ram: 32g
2 monitor
không biết tỉ lệ nhận full được bao nhiêu, cám ơn các bác nhé
__________________
Enjoy free games on mobiles.

[B]http://zolo365.com[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-08-2018, 08:17
VozStore's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 2,973
Re: Cấu hình cài mac osx mới nhất

Full phùn phụt hết nhé 1282151
__________________
[CENTER][QUOTE][B][I][COLOR="Red"]Intel® Core™ i7-8700 ES 2.9@3.5[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]ASUS B150 PRO GAMING D3[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkRed"]4x8 DDR3 1600MHz[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]ASUS STRIX RX570 4G[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[B][I][COLOR="BLACK"]Dual Boot Windows 10 2019 LTSC + macOS Mojave with fully compatibility[/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:00.