Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29-01-2010, 18:36
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+

Samsung 943 còn BH gần 26 tháng fullbox:1.9t
Main ECS A780GM-A+chip kurma+2x1gb ram X-treem bus 800:2.55t
http://nhatthanh.com.vn/?module=prod...ail&id=144
http://maihoang.com.vn/ProductDetail...0n%20h%C3%ACnh
Thermaltake X5 orb FXIIgreen :500k

Liên hệ theo sign
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-01-2010, 19:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,080
Re: Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+

đổi đồ đê............
__________________
Anh Em cầm Máy và Alo o9o478.4444

33 Văn Cao !
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-01-2010, 21:11
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Re: Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+

up cái nào
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-01-2010, 21:27
buratinod2t's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 1,801
Re: Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+

anh oi fix gia cho em con man samsung di
__________________
Yahoo: buratinod2t@yahoo.com.vn
ĐT: 0942.005.001
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30-01-2010, 08:56
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Re: Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+

up up up
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30-01-2010, 09:40
Tearofsorrow's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 17
Re: Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+

sao phi hết đồ thế bác
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 30-01-2010, 10:03
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 174
Re: Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+

1t8 dc ko bac.......................
__________________
Chuyên : [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]SỬA CHỮA CHUYÊN NGHIỆP CÁC LOẠI MÀN HÌNH LCD,LAPTOP[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Yahoo:[COLOR="DarkGreen"]tranbangvn[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Tell:0969.558.000[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Add:37 Lương Thế Vinh_TX _HN [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 30-01-2010, 15:19
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Re: Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+

Màn đã bán,chỉ còn combo
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31-01-2010, 11:12
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Re: Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+

up up up
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 31-01-2010, 11:17
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,080
Re: Cần bán con màn Samsung và combo AM2+



la^y' fan gan' vo^ Sem moi' do^i? unlock stable 2 core
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sem.png‎
Views:	59
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	144788  
__________________
Anh Em cầm Máy và Alo o9o478.4444

33 Văn Cao !
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:30.