Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 20-04-2018, 06:25
UFS's Avatar
UFS UFS is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 614
LQMB bắc mỹ ping đỏ

Có phần mềm nào hay để giảm ping ko mấy bác ?

Sent from my Administrator’s iPhone using vozForums
__________________
[I][U][CENTER]Một Bờ Cát Trắng Chỉ Để Anh ghi Tên Em[/CENTER][/U][/I]
[I][U][CENTER]Trái Đất Cô Đơn Mưa Giông , Mình Anh Ngồi Ôm Nhớ Mong...[/CENTER][/U][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-04-2018, 20:45
kennys2westlife's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2017
Posts: 215
Re: LQMB bắc mỹ ping đỏ

dùng uu booster hoặc zenmate xem
__________________
WESTLIFE MY LOVE <3
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:10.