Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 18-01-2010, 15:23
vcompc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,164
Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ





__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]CẬN GIẢ DUYỆT, VIỄN GIẢ LAI[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]YM: thanhtoanngay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-01-2010, 16:52
vcompc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,164
Re: Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ

up up up upu p up
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]CẬN GIẢ DUYỆT, VIỄN GIẢ LAI[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]YM: thanhtoanngay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-01-2010, 16:07
vcompc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,164
Re: Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ

up up up upu p up
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]CẬN GIẢ DUYỆT, VIỄN GIẢ LAI[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]YM: thanhtoanngay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26-01-2010, 09:08
vcompc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,164
Re: Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ

up up up upu p up
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]CẬN GIẢ DUYỆT, VIỄN GIẢ LAI[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]YM: thanhtoanngay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28-01-2010, 11:56
vcompc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,164
Re: Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ

up up up upu p up
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]CẬN GIẢ DUYỆT, VIỄN GIẢ LAI[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]YM: thanhtoanngay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28-01-2010, 13:13
Wave 125R.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 642
Re: Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ

k lay hdd thi tru bao nhieu/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 30-01-2010, 09:30
vcompc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,164
Re: Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ

up up up upu p up
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]CẬN GIẢ DUYỆT, VIỄN GIẢ LAI[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]YM: thanhtoanngay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-02-2010, 16:56
vcompc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,164
Re: Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ

up up up upu p up
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]CẬN GIẢ DUYỆT, VIỄN GIẢ LAI[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]YM: thanhtoanngay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-02-2010, 16:19
vcompc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,164
Re: Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ

up up up upu p up
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]CẬN GIẢ DUYỆT, VIỄN GIẢ LAI[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]YM: thanhtoanngay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-02-2010, 13:07
vcompc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,164
Re: Máy đồng bộ Fujitsu PIV 3.0 (631), ram 1Gb, HDD 80Gb, DVDRom giá rẻ

Công ty TNHH công nghệ và thương mại Vcom
ĐC: Số 2 nghách 31 ngõ 131 Thái Hà
Số 21 ngõ 256 Lê Thanh Nghị
ĐT: 04.36284951 - 2 2133 136
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]CẬN GIẢ DUYỆT, VIỄN GIẢ LAI[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]YM: thanhtoanngay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:53.