Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-08-2006, 08:14
anhtuan5976's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 691
Hỏi về HDD Laptop SATA

Đang định kiếm 1 ổ để mod, nhưng chưa biết gì về con này.
Chuẩn SATA Laptop có giống như desktop ko vậy?
Ai có thông tin va 2hình ảnh cho mình xin với nhé

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-02-2011, 01:34
pqvy305's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 13,439
Re: Hỏi về HDD Laptop SATA

Cùng interface như desktop, chỉ khác về kích thước
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]Giga 945GCMX-S2 | E5300@[I][COLOR="Blue"]3.8[/COLOR][/I] | DDR2 2x1G KM| 200GB ATA+160G SATA2 Hitachi | DVD-RW Asus| Asus HD3650|HIPRO 200W | Viewsonic VA1918wm[/COLOR] | [I][COLOR="Red"]HP6520s[COLOR="Blue"] | [/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][/COLOR] Acer E1-431[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-02-2011, 03:03
kiyeusu's Avatar
nsnǝʎıʞ
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 16,735
Re: Hỏi về HDD Laptop SATA

y chang sata desk thôi

__________________
[COLOR="Teal"][B]PUT A CONDOM ON YOUR HEART AND FUCK THE FEELINGS[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:33.