Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-01-2010, 10:18
bazoka's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,492
Định giá màn CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S

CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S, đã hết hạn bảo hành, mình vẫn còn dùng tốt. Giá 200k!

Liên hệ:
Dũng
Mobile: 0904939143
YM!: zcu009
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-01-2010, 15:05
bazoka's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,492
Re: Định giá màn CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S

Đã edit lại. Up cái nào..............
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-01-2010, 11:12
bazoka's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,492
Re: Định giá màn CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S

Up lên nào.............................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-01-2010, 17:05
bazoka's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,492
Re: Định giá màn CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S

Upppppppppppppppppp...........................
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-01-2010, 17:43
adtec's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 406
Re: Định giá màn CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazoka View Post
CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S, đã hết hạn bảo hành, mình vẫn còn dùng tốt. Giá 200k!

Liên hệ:
Dũng
Mobile: 0904939143
YM!: zcu009
up ho bac,hang nay vo gia
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-01-2010, 20:25
Heel's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 309
Re: Định giá màn CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S

Đánh dấu cái.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-01-2010, 10:49
bazoka's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,492
Re: Định giá màn CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S

Up cho ngày mới..........
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-01-2010, 18:39
bazoka's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,492
Re: Định giá màn CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S

Up................up..............up...........
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-01-2010, 18:32
bazoka's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,492
Re: Định giá màn CRT LG Flatron 15'' T530S

Quote:
Originally Posted by adtec View Post
up ho bac,hang nay vo gia
Mình chỉ cần nó có giá thôi, vô giá sợ chả ai mua
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:13.