Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-01-2010, 20:39
dangnx's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 744
em can ban chu asus VGA2600pro

em can ban chu vga asus 2600pro con 2nam bao hanh gia 550k dang can nang cap may ,mong anh em nghe thamhttp://vozforums.com/images/smilies/Off/byebye.gif
lienhe: 01646637177
yahoo: dang.kute
mail thanhdang.nghiem@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-01-2010, 20:40
Xe Ôm's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,392
Re: em can ban chu asus VGA2600pro

em này ram j đây chủ thớt,cho hình đi
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]>>>>[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][I]DRIFTING[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]<<<<[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER]E2160 @[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]3.0[/SIZE][/COLOR] Team Xtreem 1GBx2 DDR2 800 [COLOR="Red"]STOCK FAN[/COLOR]-1GB Vdata-Powercolor 4650 DDR4-[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]J&W[/SIZE][/COLOR] IG31 MKII[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-01-2010, 22:20
lamnguyenson87's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,250
Re: em can ban chu asus VGA2600pro

up dum up up
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]Nhận dạy và ôn thi tiếng Đức bằng A1 . [/COLOR]

http://tiengduc.org
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-01-2010, 08:02
dangnx's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 744
Re: em can ban chu asus VGA2600pro

ram dd2 bac ah
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-01-2010, 11:13
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 11
Re: em can ban chu asus VGA2600pro

nay thi up
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:42.