Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-01-2010, 09:21
sekeyfuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 2,121
Cần tìm nơi bán CM storm sentinel

kiếm đc rồi, thanks anh em nhé
__________________
blank
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-01-2010, 10:05
Civilians's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 2,028
Re: Cần tìm nơi bán CM storm sentinel

Chán Intel sang AMD rồi đấy hả em?
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]8x đời đầu[/COLOR][/B]
Call me: [I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]C.Vil[/COLOR][/I]
[CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]http://www.stockvista.vn/[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2010, 10:45
sekeyfuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 2,121
Re: Cần tìm nơi bán CM storm sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilians View Post
Chán Intel sang AMD rồi đấy hả em?
vâng anh ah

// bài này em hỏi hộ cháu em @@
__________________
blank
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-01-2010, 17:35
Civilians's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 2,028
Re: Cần tìm nơi bán CM storm sentinel

Thế AMD thấy thế nào, có nhanh hơn Intel ko?
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]8x đời đầu[/COLOR][/B]
Call me: [I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]C.Vil[/COLOR][/I]
[CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]http://www.stockvista.vn/[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-01-2010, 18:20
sekeyfuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 2,121
Re: Cần tìm nơi bán CM storm sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilians View Post
Thế AMD thấy thế nào, có nhanh hơn Intel ko?
cũng thế thôi anh ah

// close topic, anh em sang đây chém hộ em nhé
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=653272
__________________
blank
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:24.