Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-08-2006, 06:28
athlon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,935
LCD - Vài điều cần biết trước khi mua

...................
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-12-2007, 19:33
butterfly's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,610
Re: LCD - Vài điều cần biết trước khi mua

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlon26
...................
bac post cao gi the
??
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-12-2007, 20:19
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: LCD - Vài điều cần biết trước khi mua

Tomb Raider
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-12-2007, 00:48
chelseaFan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 691
Re: LCD - Vài điều cần biết trước khi mua

Trước khi mua LCD thì phải bước vô cửa hàng bán LCD @++!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-12-2007, 00:55
matrixcosmos's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 3,100
Re: LCD - Vài điều cần biết trước khi mua

Ông này post cái gì thế?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-12-2007, 00:57
chelseaFan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 691
Re: LCD - Vài điều cần biết trước khi mua

Ơ ơ

Có kẻ "đào khoai" --> butterfly



/edit: giờ mới hiểu tranngocminh nói cái gì
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13-12-2007, 01:04
matrixcosmos's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 3,100
Re: LCD - Vài điều cần biết trước khi mua

Ặc ặc, thì ra là đào mộ.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:27.