Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 25-12-2009, 12:10
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 344
Bán thanh lý con lap lenovo mới mua tháng 5/2009

IBM Lenovo Ideapad Y450 T6600 Core 2 Duo T6600 (2 x 2.2Ghz, buss 800) 2GB DDR3 HDD 320GB sata VGA Intel GMA 4500MHD share 1759MB DVDRW+/-DL CAMERA BLUETOOTH Wifi 802.11a/b/g LCD 14.1" BrightViewT Dos giá 9t5T còn mới 99%
hàng đẹp có nhiều fill ..win 7 bản quyền ..virus bản quyền 635 này nữa hết hạn ..mua đê
__________________
http://ducduongpc.mov.mn/
https://www.facebook.com/ducduongpc
DTLH : 0918878684
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25-12-2009, 12:22
sh_14012006's Avatar
cài win dạo ...
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 7,364
Re: Bán thanh lý con lap lenovo mới mua tháng 5/2009

up cho dai ca
__________________
[I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]0868 151 151 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 25-12-2009, 12:52
Itachi2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 657
Re: Bán thanh lý con lap lenovo mới mua tháng 5/2009

Giá good .
__________________
Asus P6X58D-E sk1366 + i7 990x + 2x2G Gskill Sniper 1600 + SSD Crucial 64G + PC 5770 + Seasonic 620W + Case corsair 500r White + Dell UltraSharp 2311.
Gear : Razer lycosa + Kinzu Steelserie v2 pro.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25-12-2009, 13:13
tucq88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 2,168
Re: Bán thanh lý con lap lenovo mới mua tháng 5/2009

bh thế nào ?
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Signature :[/COLOR][/I][/B] Kết quả nhận được tương xứng với công sức bỏ ra
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:41.