Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 21-12-2009, 07:00
duy_tan_83's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 725
Bán máy ảnh Casio EX-z300 đẹp gần như mới.

- Casio EX-z300, 10.1mp, máy như mới 98%, LCD 3 inch, zoom quang 4x 28mm cho , pin 1300mha cực lâu hơn 300 shots, thẻ 2gb, sạc, bao da,... Giá 2tr6. LH 0983 280 283
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-12-2009, 09:49
duy_tan_83's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 725
Re: Bán máy ảnh Casio EX-z300 đẹp gần như mới.

upuupupupupupupupupu
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-12-2009, 22:23
duy_tan_83's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 725
Re: Bán máy ảnh Casio EX-z300 đẹp gần như mới.

em up đều đều
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:15.