Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-12-2009, 22:19
heroin123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 435
Cần mua card wifi chuẩn G cho laptop đây

em đang cần mua 1 cái card wifi chuẩn G (54mbps) các bác nhé loại dùng cổng PCMCIA nhé

bác nào dư bán lại cho em cái nhé em cảm ơn

sdt :0983381042
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-12-2009, 15:16
heroin123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 435
Re: Cần mua card wifi chuẩn G cho laptop đây

trời ơi ko ai có à
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-12-2009, 19:28
heroin123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 435
Re: Cần mua card wifi chuẩn G cho laptop đây

Upupupuppupupupupupupupupupupup ko ai co ah troi oi (_._!)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:59.