Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-12-2009, 14:08
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 226
Thumbs down mua netbook 12''

can 1 con nhu tren ba'c nao co pm 0988543386
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-12-2009, 18:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 356
Re: mua netbook 12''

co con HP Elitbook dong Business day ne: http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=545232
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-12-2009, 18:35
CPUIZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,065
Re: mua netbook 12''

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanh1102 View Post
can 1 con nhu tren ba'c nao co pm 0988543386
6. MSI Wind12 U210: 9.900.000 VNĐ



CPU AMD Athlon Neo MV-40(1.60GHz)
Màn hình Led 12.1"WXGA
Graphics ATI Radeon X1250
Ram 2GB
HDD 250GB
Webcam
Pin 6 Cell ( 4h)
Giá 9.900.000 VNĐ
BH 01 Năm
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Blue"]CTY TNHH TMDV TẦM NHÌN SỐ
778A, NGUYỄN KIỆM, PN, TP HCM
ĐT: 08.62710320 - 0909 162 574 - 0986.666.444 - 0973992622
[I]TK: Võ NGọc Tài - 007.100.1303.744 -Ngân hàng VCB TP HCM[/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-12-2009, 23:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 154
Re: mua netbook 12''

Cũng có nhu cầu máy, yêu cầu tầm như X31 cho rẻ nếu ko thì cao hơn tí thì chơi em Dell D410 hay HP nc4200, ai có hú em nhé
__________________
[B][SIZE="2"][CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"][I]Nguyễn Tuấn Khôi - KhoiNT[/I]
[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:05.